okay, sorry for those emotions on the last post.
i dont even know what i was thinking when im blogging that post.
dont worry, im AWAKE now.
totally awake.
so,
got my hair cut this morning.
cut my fringe since its poking my eyes..
now it's supoer short.
i wonder how am i gonna tie my hair to school.
ten finally,
had my interview today.
that editors DSLR was super nice.
i wished i could just rompak his DSLR,
and make it minee. :D
okay, im not that bad, :P
so the interview wasn;t bad.
:D
i dont know what to blog anymore.
sorry....
it's just some random updates...
dont mind right? (:
When I first saw you,
I was afarid to talk to you.
When i first talked to you,
I was afraid to like you.
when i first liked you,
i was afraid to love you now.
but, it came anyway..
0 Comments.:
Post a Comment